Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jitters



Although you might pass by this little coffee joint in North Kingstown without even noticing, it is certainly worth the stop. Jitters Café is small but has a lot to offer. I tried it for the first time today and would highly recommend it. They have a variety of fairly priced coffees, bagels, muffins, and sandwiches. I tried the hazelnut coffee which tasted similar to Java Madness' hazelnut blend. My friends enjoyed the caramel flavored coffee as well. I've also heard rave reviews about the Thanksgiving sandwich--I guess I'll have to return. We went in the early afternoon and could only stay for a few minutes, but it was pretty busy with a constant flow of customers, many of whom I assume to be "regulars."

Quick Info:

What: Jitters
Where: North Kingstown, RI
Price Range: Moderate ($2.20 for a medium iced coffee)
Best Feature: Deli sandwiches

No comments:

Post a Comment